Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Featured Photographer: Liz Ann Marcus Photography

I really love the wonderful photographers that I get to work with, and to show them my appreciation I'd like to give each one a featured post, so expect a week of every month's posts to be dedicated to pictures of squishy newborn goodness, glowing bellies, thriving toddlers and beautiful families. I am not perked in any way to write these posts, I just like to be able to showcase each one more than just "sharing" their photos on Facebook.

Liz Ann Marcus Photography
 
Liz Ann Marcus is actually much more than just a photographer, she also does eyelash extensions! She has been extremely kind every time I work with her, and always chooses great neutral colors that will work well with any background or outdoor set-up. She is located in Spicer, Minnesota, and takes beautiful photographs of pretty much every situation! Engagement sessions? Check. Seniors? Check. Toddlers? Check. Newborns? Check. She does it all, check out some of the pictures that she has provided for me!
 



 
Ah, I just love how she captured my barefoot sandals! Definitely the favorite of the items I've sent to her. I also just recently sent her a gorgeous cream hat with a big wooden button, it's gorg! You'll just have to wait a bit order one for yourself to see! To see more of Liz Ann Marcus' work, check out her Facebook page or call her at (320) 979-9976 to set up your photo session (and did I mention she does eyelashes?!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment